ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail: Verify which backup type clears the logs?

2009-01-30 10:32:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Mail: Verify which backup type clears the logs?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:30:52 -0500
On Jan 30, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Joni Moyer wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have just configured TDP for Mail on 2 Exchange CCR clusters and
so far
so good.  My question is other than full backups, can an incremental
backup backup and delete the log files on an Exchange server?  I
found the
following within the manual, but the reason I am questioning the
functionality is that I had an IBM representative in to help with the
configuration and they told me the only way to have the logs cleared
would
be to complete a full backup. ...

See the List archives for past discussions on such things.
In particular, see the recent
   http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg79911.html

 Richard Sims