ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] error ANS5280E ... Please help

2009-01-21 08:26:46
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] error ANS5280E ... Please help
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:25:10 +0100
Robert,

This is a known problem who has a simple solution : regedit.
Just point to the key
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\BackupRestore\FilesNotToBackup,
then double click on "DRM" to open the key, and immediately close it (no
modification needed) !
Your problem is now solved ...

Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******