ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How do I request to be removed from the list?

2009-01-15 09:45:23
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How do I request to be removed from the list?
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:44:14 -0500
Send an email to listserv AT vm.marist DOT edu with "SIGNOFF ADSM-L" in the body
of the message

David Browne <dbrowne AT HUMANA DOT COM>
01/15/2009 09:02 AM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] How do I request to be removed from the list?

which it is addressed and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you
receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and
delete or destroy the material/information.