ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS4014E

2009-01-13 08:37:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS4014E
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:36:36 -0500
Yeah, I was thinking about this also, I'm curious if it makes a difference how far down a level the restore is from the backup level? for example

backup client level TSM 5.5.1
restore client level  TSM 5.5.0 or a 5.4 level

compared to

backup client level TSM 5.5.1
restore  client level  5.3.6

Tim

Bos, Karel wrote:

Yeah, using down level clients to restore data can be.... interesting :)