ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] I'm missing something somewhere -- I need statistics on storage pool backup and can't seem to find them

2009-01-09 16:05:10
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] I'm missing something somewhere -- I need statistics on storage pool backup and can't seem to find them
From: Lindsay Morris <lindsay AT TSMWORKS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:04:00 -0500
Bingo, Wanda!

------
Mr. Lindsay Morris
Principal
www.tsmworks.com
919-403-8260
lindsay AT tsmworks DOT com

On Jan 9, 2009, at Jan 9, 4:01 PM, Wanda Prather wrote:

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Kauffman, Tom <KauffmanT AT nibco DOT com>
wrote:

Specifically, I'd like to get the byte-count backed up to my off-site
copygroups by node name withing storage pool.

The file  count would be nice, but I'll setlle for the byte count.

tsm: TSMSERVER1>select  stgpool_name,node_name, cast(sum(logical_mb/
1024) as
decimal(10,1)) as "GB" , sum(num_files) as "#Objects" from occupancy
where
stgpool_name in (select stgpool_name from stgpools where
pooltype='COPY')
group by stgpool_name, node_name order by 1,2

I'd also like to be able to get the start/end times and total data
transfer
by process.

You can get that pretty easily from the SUMMARY table.  You'll have
to play
with it though, to pick out specifically which stgpool process you
want.
Start here with:

select * from summary where activity='STGPOOL BACKUP'

Wanda