ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: SV: Commonstore open 10 000 new sessions everyday.

2009-01-08 17:46:14
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: SV: Commonstore open 10 000 new sessions everyday.
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 23:38:42 +0100
Hi,
This is what we are going to do later.
We are anyway moving over from 1 TSM Server to 2 TSM Servers and use the old
TSM Server as Library Manager and then can we keep the old TSM Server only for
CommonStore.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson