ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Commonstore open 10 000 new sessions everyday.

2009-01-08 11:35:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Commonstore open 10 000 new sessions everyday.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:33:27 -0500
Hi Christian, there is nothing in TSM that lets you adjust this. It is a
function of the CommonStore application and how it uses the API.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/08/2009
09:52:57 AM: