ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up TDP for Mail for an Exchange server

2009-01-07 11:11:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Setting up TDP for Mail for an Exchange server
From: Yudi Darmadi <yudi AT NIAGAPRIMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 23:09:53 +0700
Hai Joni,

I had try the simple configuration for TDP Exchange backup with a cluster
environment.
In my case there're 2 cluster and 1 mailbox. I installed TSM Client & TDP
for both cluster.
The point is, like set up a non cluster (don't set the clusternode in
dsm.opt to yes, set it to "NO").
I set the same node name for both server and set the same config for the
client & tdp exchange, but we have to make sure that the tsm services are
running for the active cluster (set all the tsm services dependent to
cluster failover service).

Regards,
Yudi Darmadi
PT. Niagaprima Paramitra
Jl. Ahmad Dahlan No. 25 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12130
Phone : +62 21 72799949 ; Fax : +62 21-72799950 ; Mobile : +62 819 055 30830
http://www.niagaprima.com