ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Select statement to output backup & archive summary per domain

2008-12-29 15:51:51
Subject: [ADSM-L] Select statement to output backup & archive summary per domain
From: Joni Moyer <joni.moyer AT HIGHMARK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:13:23 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to configure a script that will output the
total GB backed up and total GB archived per domain within a 24 hour time
period.  I already have something similar, but it totals all of the data
together and I would like to break it down more by the domain the server
belongs to.

Here are my current select statements.

select sum(cast(bytes/1024/1024/1024 as decimal(8,2))) "Total GB Backed
Up" from summary where start_time>=current_timestamp - 1 day and
activity='BACKUP'

select sum(cast(bytes/1024/1024/1024 as decimal(8,2))) "Total GB Archived"
from summary where start_time>=current_timestamp - 1 day and
activity='ARCHIVE'

Does anyone have any suggestions?  I would really appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance!

Joni Moyer
Highmark
Storage Systems, Storage Mngt Analyst III
Phone Number: (717)302-9966
Fax: (717) 302-9826
joni.moyer AT highmark DOT com