ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: 5.4 --> 6.0 (server)

2008-12-21 16:48:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: 5.4 --> 6.0 (server)
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 22:42:27 +0100
Hi Mate,
By the TSM 6.1 Beta documents you will only be able to go from TSM 5.5 to TSM
6.1.
If you wanna go from 5.4 you are recommended to upgrade from 5.4 to 5.5 first.

I haven't finish my testing yet with upgrade from 5.5 to 6.1 yet because you
can't install TSM 5.5 and 6.1 as default installation in Windows. And the Linux
version of 6.1 Beta has just been released.
But as I understand do you need to upgrade even 5.5 to a "5.6"ish version.
But their is a 6.1 Beta forum that you can ask this kind of questions. I think
it is really important that the TSM Development team can read all questions and
ideas in one place.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson