ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..

2008-12-05 10:23:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 16:21:48 +0100
Hi,

Never tested Servergraph, so I could not say if it's a good product ... The
only reason why we never even tried it was it's price !
If your customer is looking for a cheaper piece of software to monitor his TSM
server, I encourage you to have a look at TSMManager, which may look a little
bit more "rough" but provides lots of information (trends of all sorts, backup
reporting ...) and features (DRM and backupsets management, mail or HTTP
reporting), all worth the value !

Cheers

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com