ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..

2008-12-05 08:16:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..
From: Ronald Le Large <rlelarge AT EPO DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:14:06 +0100
Hi,

My experience with Servergraph is completely different.

I got a trail license via a vendor (Interaccess) in the Netherlands.

During the test period we received excellent support.
All our question were answered and the trial version was extended to allow
us more time for testing.

At the end we decided not to buy the product. It was a matter of pricing.
Its an extensive product that can do lots and lots but its not cheap.
I'd suggest you to do the same and contact a vendor in your country and
ask for a trial license.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Sincères salutations

Ronald Le Large
http://www.epo.org

hshahizul <hshahizul AT GMAIL DOT COM>
05-12-2008 14:00
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] Anybody test Servergraph ..

Hi,

Anybody has ever test Servergraph. I wish to test this Servergraph but
than.
so terrible in getting the trail version.

I wish to test this product before recommend to customer. By the way, I am
freelancer doing TSM Installation & TSM Support to several customer.  They
want to know who is your customer, do they have money to pay .and yet
never
tell you how much is their product.

Is this product really good ?

Tq