ADSM-L

[ADSM-L]

2008-11-25 08:24:01
Subject: [ADSM-L]
From: Bob Levad <blevad AT WINNEBAGOIND DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:23:57 -0500
  HI-MB.w i le!
              <49254D18.8020801 AT uni-ulm DOT de>
<40F507919CB02E4AA5A48A4F2517A5E810276D3018 AT CHI-MB.wiley DOT com>
<D4B07980AD4F044FAF5BAC9720BF54A50163C4BB AT VHEXCHANGE3.corp.cdw DOT com>
      A<40F507919CB02E4AA5A48A4F2517A5E810276D3232 AT CHI-MB.wiley DOT com>
       <5C78244F05844D40970238D9716501CF17C1FA AT tecexch.godalming.tectrade.co
DOT uk>  <40F507919CB02E4AA5A48A4F2517A5E8102AD70C4E AT CHI-MB.wiley DOT com>