ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain problems

2008-11-21 08:55:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain problems
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:54:23 -0500
When you do the mapping, it's done with the rights you are logged in with
(Administrator).
The system account doesn't have the same rights (in fact it usually has NO
rights to use network resources) and that is the account the TSM server
service is using.

Go to Windows Services, look at the Properties of the TSM server service.
Change its logon to an account that has rights to the shares you need to
access, the restart the service.