ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain problems

2008-11-21 05:39:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain problems
From: Henrik Vahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOILHYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 11:38:18 +0100
We use UNC names when we use Datadomain.

Msg=8971 says "The server attempted to validate that the directory was
accessible"

If TSM server runs under Local System account, doeas Local system have
access rights to the DD share? Test to run define devclass when TSM
server is running undere your admin account.

//Henrik