ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Why can't I delete an administrator?

2008-11-20 11:16:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Why can't I delete an administrator?
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:14:44 -0600
Normally it would be a script that's running that would hang you up.  If
you have a maintenance script that was created by that ID then you'll
have trouble deleting it.

I would check those, as normally unless there is a running client
schedule, that would not stop you from deleting or locking the admin ID.

See Ya'
Howard