ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup stgpool issue

2008-11-12 12:12:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup stgpool issue
From: Mark Stapleton <Mark.Stapleton AT CDW DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:11:33 -0600
I suspect that some sort of timeout is involved. Storage pool backups
use a lot of CPU, and a lot of db reads to generate a list of files that
need to be backed up. I suspect that it may take some time to ditch that
queued list of files before you can start another stg backup session
involving the same pair of storage pools (primary and copy).

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT cdw DOT com)
CDW Berbee