ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200

2008-11-06 04:09:04
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200
From: Craig TSM <craig.outlook AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:08:07 +1300
Thanks Del

Certainly not there.
It looks like IBM have not activated the TDP for Mail in Passport
Advantage for our Account, I will be getting this sorted.

Thanks muchly.

Del Hoobler wrote:
The parts to look for are:

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5
     Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange V5.5.0, Windows, Multilingual
(C176TML)

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5
     Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange V5.5.1, (C1J1NML)

* IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail V5.5.
      Quick Start Guide, Windows, Multilingual (C19E7ML)

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/03/2008
07:51:59 PM:

[image removed]

Re: Will Exchange 2007 will be supported on a 64-bit Windows 200

Craig Ross

to:

ADSM-L

11/03/2008 07:52 PM

Sent by:

Gidday,

Do I need to download this from Passport Advantage to enable Exchange

TDP

Licensing?
I have grabbed it from FTP site but I am not in position to install it

yet.

I am guessing with out license this will not work.

My issue is I cannot find any TDP for mail on Passport advantage am I

blind

where should it be, if someone could enlighten me which branches this

should

reside that would be Cool

Thanks