ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Database 83.5 % Full

2008-10-29 00:32:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Database 83.5 % Full
From: Kiran <kiran AT DQENTERTAINMENT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 10:01:45 +0530
The following is the command to define db volume.

define dbvolume <dbvolume name> formatsize=<datasize in MB> wait=no ,if you
are running in Server Console.

At Db volume name you can mentioned the path where the volume need to be
created otherwise it will create in defauly directory.

Regards,
Kiran M
DQ ENTERTAINMENT LTD
kiran AT dqentertainment DOT com