ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Running multiple tsm instances - applying patch

2008-10-20 09:27:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Running multiple tsm instances - applying patch
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 09:25:40 -0400
Yes, the software will be upgraded for all instances.
Once the code is upgraded, I start each instance individually with the
"dsmserv upgradedb" command.
It might happen automatically nowadays, but I still do it just to be sure.

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
perpetua.killam AT RBC DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
10/17/2008 10:46 PM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Running multiple tsm instances - applying patch

Meant to say

Procedure to apply tsm code patch from 5.4.0.0 to 5.4.3.2

Under each sudo id

They have their own config directory and separate config files
Instance A
Eg: su - sudoidA

Cd config contains
Dsmserv.opt