ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Atape driver software for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 (64bit)

2008-10-17 10:06:52
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Atape driver software for RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 (64bit)
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:04:50 +0200
I believe that you use the drivers below for those drive/library types.

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/devdrvr/Linux/ibmatl/

There are some README's there that reference your drives if I recall
correctly. I have never used the 3494's

I guess you have googled your requirements and also looked on adsm.org
Your IBM guys should be able to help as well.

Good Luck

Adrian Compton
Aspen Pharmacare Port Elizabeth
tel: +2741 4072855