ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Define Clientaction

2008-10-16 11:31:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Define Clientaction
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:29:41 -0500
We have at least one of these a year because this is the default on the web
interface.  I have asked my friendly IBM representative to fix this at least
once a year for the last 4 years.  I would suggest you do the same.  To me this
is a hazardous deficiency.  The command should require a node or domain
parameter.
The command can be shortened: DEFINE CLIENTACTION action=incremental

Andy Huebner