ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SharePoint (DocAve)

2008-10-16 07:08:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM for SharePoint (DocAve)
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 07:07:35 -0400
Lisa,

I installed/setup DocAve about 9mo ago on a small SP system, it was
fairly painless for me.
To be honest, I rarely look at it, and when I do, everything seems to be
working.
Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss.

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, Windows
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
steve_schaub AT bcbst DOT com