ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] window OS, SP version and TSM client version

2008-10-03 15:20:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] window OS, SP version and TSM client version
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 15:19:45 -0400
Thanks Doug. Is there a way to also capture the Window Service pack version
into the select statement?

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             "Thorneycroft,
             Doug"
             <dthorneycroft@LA                                          To
             CSD.ORG>                  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         Re: [ADSM-L] window OS, SP version
             .EDU>                     and TSM client version

             10/03/2008 03:11
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

select node_name as node, CLIENT_OS_LEVEL as OSVer, client_version as v,
client_release as r, client_level as l, client_sublevel as sl from nodes
order by v,r,l,sl >c:\Outputfilename.txt