ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] stdio and baclient?

2008-10-02 18:14:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] stdio and baclient?
From: "Conway, Timothy" <Timothy.Conway AT JBSSA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:13:49 -0600
Since this was the only response, perhaps I should point out that the
argument "ar" as the command field in the tsm baclient commandline
client is the command to archive.  It could by abbreviated to "a" or
typed all the way out to "archive".  The backup function is invoked with
"incremental" or in some cases "selective", both of which may be
abbreviated to their initials as well.

My question isn't about archive versus backup.