ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Library manager/library conundrum

2008-10-02 12:41:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Library manager/library conundrum
From: "Abbott, Joseph" <JABBOTT AT PARTNERS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:38:15 -0400
I think that's your problem right there.
The element and path have to match on all of your systems.
The element/serial number and paths have to be the same for drive1 on all three
systems.

JoeA

Joseph A Abbott MCSE/MCSD
Partners Healthcare Systems Development Team
Tivoli Storage Manager
jabbott AT partners DOT org
Cell-617-633-8471
Desk-617-724-4929
Page-# (617) 362-6341
jabbot1 AT usamobility DOT net

"What fits your schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24
hours a day."