ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] GUI baclient does not restore all files

2008-10-02 07:51:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] GUI baclient does not restore all files
From: Jacques Van Den Berg <jvandenberg AT PNP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:50:20 +0200
Hi Everyone,

I found a very strange problem where my GUI does not replace files when
doing a restore even thought it asks me for the option. Has anyone
experience this problem before? When doing the restore from command line
with the -replace=yes option it will replace the file.

Any suggestions?

TSM server 5.4.1

TSM BACLIENT 5.4.1

AIX 5.3

Regards,

Jacques van den Berg
TSM / Storage / SAP Basis Administrator
Pick 'n Pay IT
Email   : jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za <mailto:jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za>
Tel      : +2721 - 658 1711
Fax     : +2721 - 658 1676
Mobile  : +2782 - 653 8164

Dis altyd lente in die hart van die mens wat God
en sy medemens liefhet (John Vianney).

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security AT pnp.co DOT za