ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VMware and TSM Backup - Survey

2008-09-27 12:57:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VMware and TSM Backup - Survey
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 10:56:08 -0600
And if Wanda confirms what I say, I know I'm right!

BTW, adoption rates of folks using TSM for VMware are higher at this point
based on response to our agent.  That is good.  If many folks use TSM to backup
VMware we'll see more development from IBM to make this even better.

Kelly Lipp
CTO
STORServer, Inc.
485-B Elkton Drive