ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Resourceutilization allows more tape mounts than

2008-09-25 09:20:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Resourceutilization allows more tape mounts than
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:18:53 -0500
Richard, I'm seeing this quite a bit as well.  I removed the
"resourceutilization" parameter altogether, and get this message on some
of my nodes.

So, if you find a fix, let us know.  The interesting thing is we're not
seeing it on all our AIX nodes.  I'm going to have to research to see if
its focused on a version of AIX, or a version of the TSM client or both.

See Ya'
Howard

NATURE