ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Resourceutilization allows more tape mounts than

2008-09-25 07:47:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Resourceutilization allows more tape mounts than
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 07:46:40 -0400
Your original email included "Win2003 clients".
If you are now discounting their participation and focusing on only
the AIX client sessions, then it's possible that they are using ACLs
(particularly for GPFS), where DIRMc considerations could be a factor.
In any case, why leave this a mystery when you can readily examine the
physical evidence, as per my last posting, and get a real sense of
what's going on in those sessions?  It's possible that collocation
values are contributing to this.

   Richard Sims