ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: Slow TSM Client after Symantec installation

2008-09-23 07:47:34
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: Slow TSM Client after Symantec installation
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 07:45:58 -0400
There's a setting in Symantec Antivirus to enable/disable checking on
backup access to files - I'd assume that Endpoint Protection has the same
thing.  It's under Configure/Filesystem Auto Protect.  That's probably
what's hitting you.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 09/23/2008 07:40 AM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/23/2008
06:00:09 AM: