ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] License problem

2008-09-17 03:40:48
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] License problem
From: Martins Armando <armando.martins AT AC-LILLE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 09:39:38 +0200
Richard Sims a écrit :
> We don't have the info between where you saw that the server was not
> in license compliance to why you tried to reapply the tsmee license.
> Be sure that you performed Query LICense to ascertain just what
> elements were not in compliance so as to be able to address those.
>
> See Technote 1181499 for other things to check.  You may have a
> missing fileset.
>
>    Richard Sims
Thanks for your answers,

I've solved the problem, i've just ré-install the licence package like
this :

rpm -e TIVsm-license-5.4.0-0.i386.rpm
rpm -ivh TIVsm-license-5.4.0-0.i386.rpm

reg lic file=tsmee.lic

ANR2852I Current license information:
ANR2853I New license information:
ANR2828I Server is licensed to support Tivoli Storage Manager Basic Edition.
ANR2828I Server is licensed to support Tivoli Storage Manager Extended
Edition.

--
Martins Armando
SIAL - Service Informatique de l'Académie de Lille