ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How does VCB backups handle resource utilization?

2008-09-11 12:22:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How does VCB backups handle resource utilization?
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 18:21:07 +0200
Hi,

As for me, producer sessions are the ones collecting the data and
sessions are the ones moving data. So with this table and a resource of
4 I expect to see a maximum number of 3 sessions tranfering data to my
TSM server and one which gets the file list and inspecting the client.

Regards/Met vriendelijke groet,

Karel