ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM license question

2008-09-11 10:28:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM license question
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 10:27:37 -0400
There is no license charge for a TSM server, you can stand up as many
servers as you want.
What is licensed is the number of processors in servers or workstations you
are backing up.
However, you must include the processors in the TSM server(s) in the count.

So as long as you are licensed for enough processors to cover the new box,
you're legal.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM, Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT
edu