ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TSM license question

2008-09-11 09:55:01
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TSM license question
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:50:22 +0200
Hi Alex,
This is a normal situation when other TSM Customers upgrade to a new hardware.
Don't know what IBM say about it but multiple customers do the samething you do
over and over again without buying extra temp lic.

I recommend that you talk to your IBM TSM SE Rep and he can help you out.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

WW Support: +44-1453-84 7009
U.S. Support: +1-866-832-2267
Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson