ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Library Master/Client Not In Sync

2008-09-10 03:59:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Library Master/Client Not In Sync
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:58:47 +0200
Hi,

Volume is already checked in on the library manager and has the correct
owner ship? (just to confirm).
What about performing an "audit library" on the client?
Doing this audit on the library client will sync its status about
volumes in use with the library manager thus freeing this already
deleted volume. If all goes well that is.

Regards,

Karel