ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operational Reporting Problem

2008-08-22 19:42:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Operational Reporting Problem
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:41:30 -0400
Same thing if your TSM DB is very nearly full, you can run out of space to
run complex SELECT queries  (which is what the Operational Reporter does).
.

Simplest thing to do is read carefully through your TSM activity log
starting at the point in time your daily report runs.

You should see each TSM SELECT query that is run to retrieve the
information.  When you get to the ones that pull activity log information,
look for errors back from the SELECT statement.