ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Urgent: Trick to delete individual node events no longer works

2008-08-19 07:08:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Urgent: Trick to delete individual node events no longer works
From: Henrik Vahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOILHYDRO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:06:58 +0200
Hi,

Works fine for me on Windows 5.4.2.0 and AIX 5.4.3.0. Is the trick
really a way to generate reports and are query event a good input for a
reports?
IMO, I do not distort reports and I check Last Backup Completion
Date/Time in query filespace since query event doesn't give me what I
want.

Thanks
Henrik