ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup via NAT with TSM

2008-08-18 10:16:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup via NAT with TSM
From: "Huebner,Andy,FORT WORTH,IT" <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:14:42 -0500
NAT implies firewall.  Our firewall gives the nodes access to the TSM server,
but not the reverse.  All actions must be initiated from the node.  If this
sounds familiar then all we did was change the node from prompted to polling
and specified the server address instead of the server name.

Andy Huebner