ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Identifying deleted objects/files

2008-08-15 10:14:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] Identifying deleted objects/files
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:14:03 -0400
We are going to start billing folks for TSM resources usage/occupancy.

One issue that came up was how to identify those node objects/files that
are marked as DELETED and thus remain in inventory due to the RETONLY
duration of the management class.  If we are to start billing for
occupancy, we would need to be able to identify how much is being held
because of RETONLY, especially since some managementclasses have this
coded for 5-years (we have been arguing to lower this value, with much
resistance, so we want to show them how much it is costing).

Is there a way/query to do this?