ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Updated VS Backed Up

2008-08-14 14:54:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Updated VS Backed Up
From: Shawn Drew <shawn.drew AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:53:30 -0400
Unfortunately that didn't work when I tried a backup.  Anyone else with an
idea on how to get a testflag into a client option set?

"Invalid trace flag: TESTFLAGS=DISABLEATTRIBUPDATE"

Regards,
Shawn
Shawn Drew

Internet
SHWL AT STATOILHYDRO DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
08/14/2008 02:37 AM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Updated VS Backed Up

Ok, as I said I was a little bit tired after an 14 hour shift..

Your question was "Does anyone know how to get a testflag into a client
option set?"

tsm: >def clientopt test TRACEFLAGS "-testflags=DISABLEATTRIBUPDATE"
ANR2050I DEFINE CLIENTOPT: Option TRACEFLAGS defined in optionset TEST.

//Henrik