ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade from 5.3.3 to 5.4.3

2008-07-30 13:15:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upgrade from 5.3.3 to 5.4.3
From: "Whitlock, Brett" <brett.whitlock AT COUNTRYFINANCIAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:14:00 -0500
Hey Howard,
The drives appear to be working but I can't see the WWN.  I did the Q Dr
f=d and it reports on the drives and the serial numbers.  However, I
don't remember this query ever showing the WWN's.  In my experience the
command line will give you the serial number (but not WWN) and the mgmt
console shows the WWN (but not serial #).  If you do a q dr f=d are you
seeing both?
Thanks-Brett