ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5.1.0 client silent install on x64 W2K3 fails due to "Api64RunTime"

2008-07-29 22:23:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5.1.0 client silent install on x64 W2K3 fails due to "Api64RunTime"
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:22:21 -0400
That was it, thanks, Andy!

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Andrew Raibeck
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:59 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.5.1.0 client silent install on x64 W2K3 fails
due to "Api64RunTime"

Try lower case 't' in Api64Runtime.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageMan
ager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/29/2008
07:22:05 AM:

> I haven't seen anything searching the web on this, I'm trying to
upgrade
> an x64 W2K3 machine from 5.3.4.0 to 5.5.1.0
>

> After services are stopped, my script runs the msi using the following
> parm:

ADDLOCAL="BackupArchiveGUI,BackupArchiveWeb,Api32Runtime,Api64RunTime,Ad

http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm