ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM upgrade to 5.5.1

2008-07-18 02:44:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM upgrade to 5.5.1
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:42:57 +0200
Hi,

I have been using 5.5.0.0 (I know base level not good for production) and have
just gone to 5.5.1 . No problems to date. In fact it seems more stable and
faster at daily tasks. The upgrade process is amazingly fast and efficient.

Simple test were backup and restore of each client, TDP, Exchange etc.

Environment = AIX on P570 LPAR, EMC SAN, TS3310 Libr 108 Slots, 4 LTO3 Drives.

Good Luck
Regards

Adrian Compton
Aspen Pharmacare Port Elizabeth