ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tricky conversion problem

2008-07-08 14:28:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tricky conversion problem
From: "Ribeiro, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Ribeiro AT SCHWAB DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 11:27:05 -0700
One idea that you can try is to use the "GENERATE BACKUPSET" command and
store this media for as long as you want.
That way you can tell him that you have a saved copy of his data then
move him to the new server and it should run a full backup of all his
data anyway onto the new media. My two cents! :)