ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ISC/Admin Center generates excessive admin sessions

2008-07-07 17:48:10
Subject: [ADSM-L] ISC/Admin Center generates excessive admin sessions
From: TSM User <user.tsm AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 17:46:58 -0400
I've just installed the ISC version 6.0.1.1 and the Admin Center on a
Windows 2003 server running TSM server 5.5.0.3.  It seems to be operational,
but there's one problem I've run into so far that has me puzzled.  Every
time I click over to a menu item and select my server, a new admin session
is opened.  The old sessions are never closed, which means that I quickly
see a long list of idle admin sessions form.  The server still runs this
way, but it generates a lot of visual clutter.  This is my first experience
with the ISC -- is this normal?  Is there something I'm missing in my
setup?  I've searched unsuccessfully for references to other seeing this, so
if I missed a discussion somewhere, I apologize.

Thanks!