ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VTL Selection

2008-07-04 02:44:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VTL Selection
From: Adrian Compton <acompton AT ASPENPHARMA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 07:34:37 +0200
Thanks Troy,

As I mentioned to Kelly bandwidth makes that virtually impossible in
South Africa.

Our monopolistic Telcoms supplier Telkom put that to rest. 2nd Operator
to open shortly so we are holding thumbs.

We did a POC with DD devices and besides the comms inhibitor, they were
fantastic for the DB compression and dedup.

Looks like we should revisit it..

Thanks Again

Adrian Compton

Aspen Pharmacare Port Elizabeth