ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] STORServer ABC

2008-07-01 13:20:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] STORServer ABC
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:18:23 -0600
Folks,

When I saw this post, I asked our engineers if it would be possible to
more nearly approximate the other messages from our client.
Unfortunately, we're a V 3.1 API client and as such have very limited
support for messages.  We can't get them there with what we have.

I am equally interested in the results of the post and we'll take the
idea under advisement if we become a client based on a later API
version.

Thanks,

Kelly Lipp
CTO