ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Different db2 retention periods

2008-06-30 06:04:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Different db2 retention periods
From: Jacques Van Den Berg <jvandenberg AT PNP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:02:13 +0200
This will only work for offline backups otherwise you have to keep 10
years of log files for you oldest backup.

My 10 cents...

Jacques van den Berg
TSM / Storage / SAP Basis Administrator
Pick 'n Pay IT
Email   : jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za
Tel      : +2721 - 658 1711
Fax     : +2721 - 658 1676
Mobile  : +2782 - 653 8164

Dis altyd lente in die hart van die mens wat God
en sy medemens liefhet (John Vianney).