ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] don't get mails from adsm-l since 3-may-2008 ?

2008-06-27 19:12:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] don't get mails from adsm-l since 3-may-2008 ?
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 19:11:01 -0400
I run a different listserv list at a difference site.  The major cause for me
these days of people stopping to get emails from the list is because their ISP
is rejecting email for too many hops.  Check with you ISP and if they are
running with the default for maxhops, try to get them to increase it.  With the
increased use of spam filters, emails tend to go thru more hops these days then
they did in the early days.

David

>>> Rainer Wolf <rainer.wolf AT UNI-ULM DOT DE> 6/27/2008 4:50 AM >>>
Dear TSMers,
sinc 3-may-2008 i got 8 mails from this list. Already tried to contact
the mail-admin from the list , without response.
There are at least 2 other sites in south-germany with independant mail-servers
that have the same effect (since that date).
Can someone help or knows someone who can help ?
I really like to stay with this list and any help is
appreciated  ... please send E-Mail directly to me, for I might not get it

thanks a lot ... and have nice weekend
rainer

Rainer Wolf                          eMail:       rainer.wolf AT uni-ulm DOT de
kiz - Abt. Infrastruktur           Tel/Fax:      ++49 731 50-22482/22471
Universitaet Ulm                     wwweb:        http://kiz.uni-ulm.de